SmartScope ZIP Systems
ZIP – 250
SmartScope ZIP® builds upon its strength as an international favorite in video measurement by offering new members of the product line. The Advance models are specially configured for the toughest imaging applications. The Lite models provide ZIP benefits in value configurations. All ZIP models excel at video measurement and multisensor versatility for highest productivity. Available contact and non-contact probes deploy and retract under program control for fully automatic operation. All models of SmartScope ZIP accommodate parts and fixtures of many sizes.
The Standard for Benchtop Video Metrology
Smartscope ZIP@ 250 is the preferred video measurement system of manufacturers around the world. Video measurement capabilities are enhanced by high-resolution color view camera, and full spectrum LED illumination provides enhanced imaging, improving video processing. As a multisensory machine, SmartScope ZIP 250 is available with contact and non-contact probes, including the unique switchable.
- The innovative ergonomic controller combines joystick stage control and other important operational controls so they are right at hand.
- SmartScope ZIP 250 is reliably constructed with a cast metal base, steel column, hardened workable, and heavy duty mechanical slides.
- SmartScope ZIP 250 features OGP@ MeasureMind@ 3D MultiSensor metrology software, designed to take full advantage of a 3D measurement environment. It combines a user-friendly interface with high-powered algorithms, yielding dependable and reliable performance.
- SmartScope ZIP 250 is highly capable. Its video performance and optional non-contact point sensors and tough probes allow ZIP 250 to verify the most complex dimensions
ZIP – 300
Fast, Accurate Video and Multisensor Measurement
SmartScope ZIP® 300 from OGP® is a proven performer, and continues to be the preferred video measurement system of manufacturers. Its video imaging is enhanced by all-LED illumination. As a multisensor machine, SmartScope ZIP 300 is available with contact and non-contact probes, including the unique switchable TTL laser.
- The innovative ergonomic handheld controller combines joystick stage control and other important operational controls so they are right at hand.
- DC servo motor drives deliver high speed performance, and the cast iron support structure ensures measurement stability and isolation.
- MeasureMind® 3D MultiSensor metrology software is designed to take full advantage of a 3D measurement environment and combines a user-friendly interface with full geometric functionality.
- Video measurement is effortless with fast field - of view image processing with advanced edge detection algorithms designed for repeatability in real-world applications.
- SmartScope ZIP 300 is ready to supply the benefits of multisensor metrology with an assortment of available touch probes, lasers, and micro-probes to fully characterize parts automatically in a single setup.